It's contest time again!!! We're doing this the backwoods way because like I said during our last contest, I haven't figured our Rafflecopter yet. It's all good; free stuff is free stuff, right??
So here's how it's going to go:
You are going to have TWO chances to win!!!
I am going to ask you 6 questions, and all you have to do is respond to the post this blog is linked to on the Facebook page. You will have TWO CHANCES to answer: In your first post, answer to the best of your ability of how well you think you know the Sassy Pants family. If you'd like to enter a second time, you may answer the same 6 questions in an outrageous/silly way.
For example, if a few of the questions were to go like this:
1) What color are Mr. Sassy Pants eyes?
2) How old is Little Boy?
You may answer like this in your serious post:
Then in a separate post, you might answer like this:
2) too old for his own good
The person with the most correct 'serious' answers will win a $10.00 gift card to either Target OR WalMart......
The person who gets the most 'likes' on the outrageous/silly answers comment section, will also win a $10.00 gift card to either Target OR Wal Mart. ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO HOP ON OVER & 'LIKE' YOUR SILLY COMMENT!!!!
This contest is going to start as soon as I post the link to this blog on our Facebook page. It will run until 6:00pm (CST) on Monday, September 2, 2013 (Labor Day).
So, let's get ready.....
I HAD INTERFERENCE FROM LITTLE BOY LAST NIGHT, & DID NOT GET THE QUESTIONS FOR THE CONTEST POSTED. I DID ADD THEM TO THE COMMENTS SECTION, BUT IT APPEARS TO BE ALITTLE CONFUSING, SO I AM EDITING THIS SO IT CONTAINS THE CONTEST QUESTIONS.......
1) What exercise do I dislike even more than Burpees?? (Although most children have no problem doing it)...
2) How far apart in age are the Boy & the Girl??
3) We have a drawer in our kitchen that contains Ziploc baggies, saran wrap, tin foil, wax paper, & parchment paper. When Little Boy was 1yo, he would stay out of that drawer, so I took one of these items and wrapped him up in it. Which item was it??
4) As a teenager, I spent a good portion of my life grounded. How long was my longest grounding??
5) What do you suppose Mr. Sassy Pants does for a living??
6) What is my favorite indulgence??